| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Masirah in June is very hot at 29.9 °C (85.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.6 °C (94.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in June is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched. A paltry 21.1mm (0.8in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:17 long and the longest day is 13:22 long with an average length of 13:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Masirah June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Masirah, Oman
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Masirah:
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 771.5 kms (479.4 miles) NNW
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 771 kms (479.1 miles) NNW
- Khasab, Oman - 672.4 kms (417.8 miles) NNW
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 627.4 kms (389.9 miles) NNW
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 622.7 kms (386.9 miles) NNW
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 625.8 kms (388.9 miles) NW
- Majis, Oman - 480.9 kms (298.8 miles) NNW
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 603.6 kms (375.1 miles) NW
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 617.3 kms (383.6 miles) NW
- Muscat , Oman - 330.8 kms (205.5 miles) N
- Saiq, Oman - 296.4 kms (184.2 miles) NNW
- Thumrait, Oman - 609.5 kms (378.8 miles) WSW
- Salalah, Dhofar, Oman - 645.2 kms (400.9 miles) SW